- To protect and save the lives of each and every photographer
- To provide guidelines to photographers who will work during the ECQ & GCQ
- To provide tips on how to cope up with the New Norm for Photographers
CURRENT STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES
RISKS AND THREATS TO PHOTOGRAPHERS & VIDEOMAKERS
One of the strict guidelines to be followed during the ECQ & GCQ as mandated by the IATF is to Stay at Home. Work requirement necessitates the photojournalists and video makers to be at the forefront of the news.
- The following are the Risk Exposure Assessment to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus;
- High Risk – From co-photographer and video makers. Since the start of ECQ, they have been out documenting taking photos and videos of frontliners like the health workers, barangay officials, PNP & AFP and others
- High Risk -The place of assignment or area with COVID-19 where there is a high number of cases.
- Medium Risk–Going to place of assignment and going home from place of assignment
- Medium Risk–Buying food to eat during assignment
- Low Risk–When disinfecting your camera gears prior to keeping them
Note: It is presumed that photographer and video maker is wearing the prescribed PPE.
GUIDELINES TO PHOTOGRAPHERS DURING THE ECQ & GCQ
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
WEARING OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT